Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Politics Or Mardi Gras?

I honestly dont want to discuss either one. I live in the south and Mardi Gras is well...EVERYTHING. I also live in America so politics is EVEN MORE THAN EVERYTHING right now. Both are getting quite old. Hey, I am tired.

The day did not hold much excitment. Rob was a crab ass due to having no job. I just am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. We are not going to lose the house, we are not going to have to apply for food stamps, and the baby is not going to go hungry. That is a lot more than most people. So my thinking? OK so he has time to bond with the baby and myself before I go back to work and he finds work. His idea? Lets be an ass all day and pout. Middle ground? Nope, I gave up. As I type the baby is laying on the bed with him as he pointlessly flips through the channels. OK male bonding, I guess that counts.

I on the otherhand think I may be developing a kidney infection now. My lower back hurts and in a different way than it hurt ALL THROUGH THE PREGNANCY. So I am guessing my pharmacy in the bathroom is going to get even bigger. Hey Rob could always sell my drugs....OK bad idea.

No comments: