Monday, February 4, 2008

Oh a New Day...

Pretty good night last night. Hanky only woke up twice. (I think) He is eating 3 ounces at a shot now and in exactly 2 hours he will be a month old. I cannot believe it. Kind of makes me sad...but not too sad to want to do it all over again just yet..or ever!
I do the feedings at regular times during the day. I was doing the 10am feeding/changing and did not get to my cell phone. When I got to it, there was a voicemail. OK cool....called it back: "Hey, I think you need to call me, I just got fired" OH HOLY GOD. Yep, Hubby got fired today for asking for a raise. Lovely ethics in the South here. So um, yeah, I am on maternity leave for another 4 weeks, and Rob lost his job. Factor in a house we have only lived in for 6 months and a month old baby and here we are.
And the nerves continue.....

No comments: